If you are looking for the best way to sell more of your products and fill up your teleseminars, an affiliate program is the answer.
What is an affiliate program? An affiliate program is a special program in which you (owner of products, programs and teleseminars) pay your affiliates for sales of your products, programs and teleseminars. People who sign up to sell your products, programs and teleseminars through your affiliate program are called your affiliates.
When your affiliates sign up to use your affiliate program, your affiliate program automatically generates special links for them to use. If they refer sales through these special links, they will earn commissions.
An affiliate program is a win-win for both you and your affiliates. You win because you are able to reach more people and sell more of your products and services. Your affiliates win because they can offer products for sale and make money with them without having to create their own products.
So why should you, a business owner, have your own affiliate program? Here are three reasons to do that:
- Acquire New Customers. Customers who are referred to your web site by your affiliates are typically first-time customers who didn’t know about your products and teleseminars prior to clicking from the referring site.
You must acquire new clients on a regular basis in order to stay in business. Having an affiliate program helps you get new customers through your affiliates.
- Get MORE Product Sales. When you have an affiliate program, you have more sales of your products, programs and teleseminars. It’s that simple! If you do not have an affiliate program, you are missing out on hundreds or even thousands of dollars in additional sales.
- Pay For Performance. How many times have you paid for advertising and did not generate any results? Traditional advertising does not necessarily increase sales, but you have to pay for it upfront. You incur the expense whether or not the advertising campaign was successful.
With an affiliate program, you pay for performance only. When your affiliates generate sales, they earn commissions. No sales - no commissions. Think of your affiliates as online commission-only sales people.
As you can see, there are many reasons for having an affiliate program. Here is a plan of action for you to jump-start your affiliate program and start using it to generate sales:
- Start an affiliate program if you don’t already have one.
- Offer help to your affiliates. Let your affiliates know where and how to get their affiliate links and how to use them to earn money.
- Keep in touch. E-mail your affiliates on a regular basis to let them know how they can earn more with your affiliate program. Doing this will help your affiliates promote you more and sell more of your products.
Ready to use your affiliate program to bring in more sales? Join me for the How To Sell Your Products And Teleseminars With An Affiliate Program call, during which I will discuss the step-by-step process for turningyour affiliate program into a sales-producing machine. Register for the call at