This question comes up from time to time on forums that I participate in. Many people want to know if you can really get clients from your web site. And the answer is “Yes!”.
Over 98% of my clients come to me from my web site and I have worked with many coaches, consultants and business people in many other industries who also get a high percentage of their clients online.
Here are some tips to help you get clients from your web site:
- Not everyone who comes to your web site is going to become a client immediately. Design a few different paths for your web site to work with for your web site visitors. Let your web site help your web site visitors subscribe to your newsletter, buy your product, attend your teleseminar, etc.
- Create very clear paths for your web site visitors to take. If you don’t understand how your web site visitors are using your web site, how are they going to use it? Design separate pages for lead generations, sales, coaching services, etc.
- Test, test, test. You will not know what works online until you test different methods of marketing, different web pages, etc.
- Drive traffic to your web site. You will not be able to get clients form your web site, unless you have traffic coming to your web site every single day.
Use online marketing techniques such as social networking, blogging, article marketing and others to drive traffic to your web site.
- Always try to turn more web site visitors into leads and clients. If your web site visitors leave your web site without taking action, you will lose them forever. Work on turning as many of them as possible into leads and clients. That way you will be able to continue working with them.