Why did you start your own business?
Did you start it to be your own boss, make more money and work flexible hours? But are you working longer hours, enjoying less free time and earning less money instead?
Does This Describe Your Life?
- You are not taking vacations. If you went on vacation, you wouldn’t be getting paid, and you can’t afford to take a week or two off without pay.
- You are working weekends and holidays. A Sunday is the same as a Tuesday when you’re trying to meet project deadlines.
- You have no time to spend with your family. You feel forced to take every project that comes along, because you need to continue making money. As a result, you end up working long hours and your family life suffers.
This is vicious cycle - you believe you need to work all the time, because if you stop working, your revenue will dry up.
I have been there too. Back in the 1990’s I started doing web site design and marketing consulting because I wanted to run my own business, be my own boss, and have more flexible hours. Instead, I worked very long hours, worked almost every weekend, and had absolutely no free time. After a while, I was exhausted, and was considering not having my own business at all.
Eventually, I took some time off to think and restructure my business. I decided that when I went back to my business, I wanted to work flexible hours, take weekends off, be able to go on vacation and have lots of time to spend with family and friends.
I realized that the only way to have a profitable business and still enjoy flexible hours and quality of life was by creating multiple streams of income.
What Are Multiple Streams Of Income?
When your one-on-one work is your only source of income, you have to work constantly. When you don’t work, you have no money coming in.
The best part about multiple streams of income is that they can earn you money while you are not working. Imagine checking your e-mail in the morning and seeing orders that came overnight, while you were sleeping. Imagine being on vacation and getting a phone message from your assistant telling you that you sold $900 worth of your products while you were at the beach. All of this is possible if you have multiple streams of income.
My NEW Complete Step By Step Information Products Guide teaches you how to create multiple streams of income. Click Here To Learn More About The Complete Step By Step Information Products Guide
Here Is What You Will Learn In The Complete Step By Step Information Products Guide:
- The very first step you must take to start creating multiple streams of income
- The sure way to find the most profitable product ideas. It is much easier than you think.
- The nuts and bolts of how creating products can help you make money while you are spending time with your family
- The sure way to find the people who want, need and can afford your products and to get them to your web site
- Advice on using online marketing techniques to drive more web site traffic to your products
When you buy this Guide, I want you to get results. I want you to create products, get online customers to buy them and have the quality of life you deserve.
Therefore, I am giving you a chance to ask questions about everything you learn in this guide. For three months you can ask questions about creating your products and using online marketing to promote them at MarketingSalad.com, the online business community.
You can ask me, the author of this guide, as many questions as you would like, and I will answer every single one of them.
Warning: The $37 Price For The Complete Step By Step Information Products Guide Expires Soon
My consulting and coaching rates start at $150/hour. If I were to teach all the information in this course to a coaching student, it would take at least 10 sessions, and cost fifteen hundred dollars.
The Complete Step by Step Information Products Guide contains information that I have collected and perfected in the last nine years of marketing online. Right now I am charging just $37 for the Guide, but the price will go up soon. Act now to get the Guide and bonus at this ridiculously low price of just $37!