Since I have been teaching teleclasses for a long time, I get questions on a regular basis on how to get started teaching teleclasses. I love teaching teleclasses - it is very rewarding to teach them and they provide a lot of information and value for my students!
If you are starting out with teaching teleseminars/teleclasses/teleseries or webinars, here are three points that should help you create an effective (and popular!) class:
- Find a topic for your class. The best topics are topics that your target market is interested in learning more about.
- Pick one of the topics your target market wants to learn more about and create an interesting, effective class around this topic. Decide on how long your class will be, what the format of the class is going to be, how much material to include, etc.
- Market the class so that you can get participants for it! I usually recommend creating a marketing plan for promoting your teleseclasses/teleseminars. That way you will have a marketing template every time you want to teach your teleclasses in the future.
Your marketing plan should include different venues for reaching people in the target market and promoting your class to them.
My clients usually have the most trouble with the third action item, promoting the teleseminars/teleclasses and getting more participants for them. Here is how to promote your teleclass to get more participants:
- Publish a newsletter for your target market and use your newsletter to announce your teleclass to your subscribers.
- Some of your target customers visit your web site. Use your web site to announce your teleclass to your web site visitors.
- Are you using social networking web sites? Some of them allow you to post your teleseminars and events for other members to see. Announce your teleclass to these groups and watch your teleseminar attendance increase!
- Use article marketing, search engine optimization and other online marketing techniques to get more newsletter subscribers. Once you have more subscribers, you will have more people to promote your teleclasses to.
It is extremely important to have a clear marketing plan when marketing your teleseminars or any other classes. When you have a marketing plan you will be more successful and you will be able to get many more people to attend your classes.
Need help with putting together and marketing your teleclasses/teleseminars? My How To Make Thousands Of Dollars With Teleseminars Home Study Guide teaches you the step-by-step system for creating and teaching extremely profitable teleseminars. You can see it at http://www.avocadoconsulting.com/rlinks/zteleseminars